433MHZ Serial Passthrough Narrowband CC1120 Smart Medical Applications
USB Interface Rate:
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
rf module 433 mhz Serial Passthrough Narrowband CC1120 Smart Medical Applications Rf Module
VT-DTMSX3-433M module is designed as a wireless sub module for wireless communication between devices like controls, POS systems, data collectors etc which based on TI’s high performance CC112x chip, integrated 32 bit ARM Energy Micro Cortex-M3. Industrial grade chip and high performance transceiver were integrated on small size RF module.
VT-DTMSX3-433M is transparent transmit, means received same as transmitted. Outstanding advantage is long transmitting distance, low power, multi port etc. User does not need to programming and control it, short R&D time. VT-DTMSX3-433M take use of MCU package and processing, then user use UART port to realize wireless transmit. This module is easy to use for users that no need to program software for wireless communication.
Test operating conditions:Ta=25°C,VCC=3.3V if nothing else stated.
Customize for ASK/FSK/OOK/MSK
1200bps DEV=4KHz RBW=25KHz
Radio Data Rate
USB Interface Rate
Depend on output power
Open area; 3dBi antenna, max power, lowest data rate
1. Noted that higher radio data rate causes of shorter communication disdance.
2. Noted that higher radio data rate causes of lower sensitivity.
3. Noted that lower input voltage causes of lower output power.
4. Noted that the operate temperature out of range -40℃~85℃ will influence the center frequency.
5. Be sure to use a match antenna and mount it in the right way.
6.The environment will influence the communication disdance much.
Reset, low active
Low when receive data else high
Low when transmit else high
The device can be used in the following operating modes:
1. Transceiver, Buffered data transceiver
2. Setting Mode
The device is default on transparent mode and can select by commands. See “Setting Mode” part in detail.
Troubles and Processing Methods
1. Check the input voltage; ensure it is not lower than 4.5VDC.
2. Configure the output power parameter to the max.
3. Check the antenna; ensure it is not to be shielded.
4. Configure the radio data rate to a lower value.
1. Check the input voltage.
2. Reconnect the module to the host.
3. Addresses of the communicating modules are all right.
High error rate
1. Antenna does not match to the module.
2. Co-Channel interference, try another channel.
Packaging & Shipping
Reason and Solution
1.The power supply connect not well, check the module VCC whether it is out of maximum rating.
2.The signal line connect not well, check the module SPI interface.
3.The settings of the transmitter module and receiver module are not the same. Check these modules’ register configuration.
4.Signal block. If the transmitter work with a high TX power, and the receiver was put at a short distance(<0.5m), maybe there is a signal block to make no communication.
Communication distance is too short
1.The application environment is too bad or the antenna is shield. Put the antenna to a better place outside or higher throw a coaxial line , replace it with a higher gain antenna.
2.The work space contains a same frequency interference source, or a strong magnetic field interference,power source disturbance. Try to change the carrier frequency or get far away from the source of the disturbance.
3.The power supply is not strong. Check the voltage and the current whether it is enough.
High data error
1.The power supply ripple is too big, Change the power supply.
2.Check the module register configuration, it is recommended to set as the CC1120-datasheet.
3.There is a carrier frequency interference, change the channel.
4.The antenna unmatched to the module RF interface, change another matched antenna.